ATTENTION: Key Switcher is the new keyboard layout switcher fully supported on Windows Vista, Windows 7 etc.
Keyboard Ninja is a small resident program that monitors the keyboard input and
automatically toggles the keyboard layout when user forgets to do so and types words
of one language in keyboard layout of a different language. The letters typed in
the wrong keyboard layout are also automatically replaced with their correct equivalents
from the proper keyboard layout.
It supports switching between any number of supported keyboard layouts and introduces
system-wide typing support with error correction and custom key-mapping and many
other unique features.
The current version supports switching between any of the following languages:
The following features are available system-wide in any program:
- AutoCorrect - corrects common spelling errors
- AutoComplete - expands custom abbreviations into full lines of text
- Convenient language switch indicator appearing near the cursor position
- Extended clipboard has additional modes, preview pane and preview hints
- Configurable hot-key converter of measurements and values
- Configurable hot-key converter of text encodings between WIN-DOS-KOI-ISO-MAC.
- Inline math expression calculator and units converter
Floating language indicator with clock and a stopwatch
- Lookup the selected word in the Internet
- Advanced text actions, convert numbers to words, jump to URL, etc.
- Custom keyboard layouts with live editing (no rebooting)
- Secondary layout when Alt key is pressed
- TrueTranslit - true layout for transliterated cyrillic languages
Keyboard Ninja is ultra-small. Depending on the languages installed it takes anywhere
from 1.5 to 2.5 MB of disk space. Download it now!